One Montana Announces Cutting-Edge Hunting Ethics and Access Program
Bozeman, MT. (March 13, 2018) – MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading backpack company, devoted to making mission-specific products is proud to announce their support of One Montana and a new program designed to put more ethical, educated, and effective hunters in the field.
Common Ground, a collaborative group of landowner and sportsmen organizations, is developing a comprehensive, advanced hunter education program. The program’s mission is to provide advanced hunter education that increases hunter competence, ethical hunting behavior, private land access and knowledge of agriculture and land stewardship.
“Access to Montana’s private acreage through landowners who see the value of a process for vetting candidates, building trust, allows more opportunities on properties that would otherwise be inaccessible or limited. The 1MT curriculum for the accepted applicants will enlighten and grow our stewardship with landowner’s right here in Montana,” -Ryan Holm, Director of Marketing at Mystery Ranch.
- To educate hunters about landowner issues and concerns related to hunter access, including but not limited to, respect for private property, appropriate use of ranch roads, weeds, safety, intrusion on landowner’s time
- To educate hunters regarding the economics of ranching/farming and the impacts that wildlife has on the operation of a farm or ranch
- To increase hunter knowledge of all aspects of the hunt, including ethics, shooting skills, care of game, Woodsmanship, first aid, survival skills
- To build mutual respect and cooperation between landowners
- To increase the potential for better wildlife management opportunities for landowners and more quality land access opportunities for ethical hunters
The program’s intent is to create a private partnership between landowners and the sportsmen community. The 2018 pilot course is now accepting applications from qualified hunters. To learn more about this program and to apply (as a hunter or a landowner), please visit their website at www.montanamasterhunter.com.
For continued information contact Zach Brown of One Montana at 406-522-7654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MYSTERY RANCH:
MYSTERY RANCH is committed to building the finest load-carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. #BuiltForTheMission