15×56 mm HD Binocular, the Meopta MeoStar®
A 15×56 mm HD binocular–Meopta developed the MeoStar® 15×56 mm HD to be a great long-range binocular that works well in low-light. The 56mm objective, as well as their proprietary lens coatings are designed to deliver excellent resolution, increased contrast, and vivid colors across all lighting conditions. The binocular is armor coated and has a sculpted body for a comfortable grip. The MeoStar® 15×56 HD can also be used with a tripod adapter for glassing big game in the West.
- MeoBrightTM proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating.
- MeoShieldTM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces.
- High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements.
- 100% guaranteed waterproof.
- 100% guaranteed fog proof performance.
- Schimdt-Pechan prism system.
- Integrated central diopter control.
- Ergonomic protective rubber armor.
- Aircraft grade aluminum chassis.
- Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable warranty.
More from Meopta
MeoStar® B1 56mm HD Series
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images at maximum distances.
Developed to be the ultimate longrange, low light binocular the MeoStar® 15×56 HD features massive 56 mm HD objective lenses providing a light gathering capability unmatched by any premium large objective binocular. Extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing inchallenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. Proprietary MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission in dusk to nighttime conditions and ensures superior brightness and pin point resolution. Our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Sculpted thumb pockets and properly balanced chassis are comfortable during long glassing sessions. If you spend your hours in the field during the edges of the day and into night our largest MeoStar®binocular will deliver the brightest view.
15×56– Massive 56mm HD objectives for observing the greatest detail at maximum distances in low light to dark conditions. Excellent choice for early morning, dusk and night time nature watching, hunting and astronomy.