Arrow Efficiency Calculator – Instructions
- Select Preferred Arrow Efficiency
- Max Speed: IBO arrow (5 grains/per pound of draw weight).
- Max Efficiency: arrow ~10-15% over IBO (5.5 grains/per pound of draw weight).
- Max Energy: arrow ~20% over IBO (6 grains/per pound of draw weight).
- Chronograph Arrow Speed
- Shoot three arrows and use the average of the three shots.
- Enter Data Below for Results
- Enter speed and arrow weight data into the calculator.
- View Results*
- Dark Blue: Optimal arrow weight.
- Light Blue: Range of efficient arrow weights.
- Red: Highlights specific speeds in fps and MAX energy (KE and M).
*All data are approximate.
Western Whitetail | Western Hunting | Whitetail Hunting