Game Bags that Add Real Value to Any Big Game Hunter’s Kit.
Mystery Ranch — an industry-leading backpack company devoted to making mission-specific packs — recently released two models of game bags that perform exceptionally well when a tag has been punched and meat needs to be hauled out of the backcountry.
Mystery Ranch Game Bags are available in two sizes, a 60 Liter and an 80 Liter. They offer a durable and reusable option that marries perfectly with Mystery Ranch’s Guide Light MT frame or other Guide Light frame models from MR.
Built with lightweight yet durable nylon, the new Game Bags were designed with ease-of-use in mind. The bags have double, heavy-duty grab handles to combat a load’s cumbersome nature and to assist with the hanging of meat while in camp. The Game Bags were designed around Mystery Ranch frame systems but will perform on any pack.
A 3mm reflective cinch cord to help locate meat at night has been incorporated as an added benefit. Finished interior seams provide extreme strength and durability, creating a game bag that adds great value to any big game hunter’s kit.
- Breathable fabric allows meat to breathe and cool quickly yet protects content from debris and flies
- Drawstring closure
- Finished interior seams for extreme strength and durability
- Attaches directly to Mystery Ranch Guide Light MT and Guide Light frames
- Shaped to transfer weight directly to frame and to control the load
- Double, heavy-duty grab handles for easy handling and hanging
- 3mm reflective cinch cord for ease of locating hanging meat at night
- Reusable – washable.
GAME BAG 60:
- Dimensions: 28″x12″x12″ (71×30.5×30.5cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.23 kg)
GAME BAG 80:
- Dimensions: 34″x14″x12″ (86.4×35.6×30.5cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32 kg)