MYSTERY RANCH STREAMLINES YOUR BOWHUNT WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF THE PINTLER
Bozeman, MT – MYSTERY RANCH®, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability has recently introduced the Wilderness Series of hunting specific backpacks. This product line contains a backpack for every situation a hunter may encounter. One of the key packs, the Pintler, is named after the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness area in Montana.
The Pintler is a pared-down, narrow, weekend pack that carries several days worth of essentials, while maintaining the secret weapon of MYSTERY RANCH’s Overload Shelf™. It’s built onto the new Guide Light Frame™ creating an ideal tool for weekend hunts and the resulting packout.
Join the light side with the Pintler backpack and experience a full-featured overnight hunting pack for the specialized minimalist. This pack has been specifically streamlined for overnight bow hunts but should be considered by all weekend hunters.
- 3-Zip design for rapid and complete internal access to gear
- Single lid detail pocket for gloves, bars, headlamps and other small necessities
- Two internal tubular pockets for additional clothing layers
- Two internal zippered detail pockets for small item organization
- Dual side stretch-woven pockets for tripod feet or water bottles
- Hydration compatible with sleeve and toggle hang loop for any bladder system
- Overload Shelf™ to securely carry meat or dense additional gear between the Pintler bag and Guide Light Frame™
Weight: 5.2 lbs
Volume: 2,500 cubic-inches
Frame System: Guide Light Frame™
Wes White represents the collective — yet individual — voice of the Western Whitetail editorial staff.