Nemo Riff Men’s Down Sleeping Bag
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, but mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. With a unique Spoon™ shape adding room at the elbows and knees, the Riff™ is a three-season down men’s backpacking bag that is designed for side sleepers, and allows you to shift positions throughout the night.
- Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees.
- Insulated with premium fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full length double slider #5 YKK zipperwith snag guard built into the draft tube makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Zip together with women’s Jam™.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
For more information, visit https://www.nemoequipment.com/product/riff/.
Wes White represents the collective — yet individual — voice of the Western Whitetail editorial staff.