Top Five Products at SHOT Show 2017
2. Swarovski X5(i) Rifle Scope: Backed by the Swarovski reputation and warranty, the X5i has all of the features required for the long range hunter. The spring retention system offers a wide range of adjustment, making it extreme long-range capable. The top turret makes it easy to sight-in, set a zero, and return to the zero distance quickly and easily. Like all other Swarovski products, the X5i is rugged and reliable.
Swarovski X5(i) Rifle Scope
THE LONG-RANGE EXPERT
The right estimate, a smart decision, and a clean shot. It doesn’t matter whether you’re shooting over long distances or honing your shooting skills, you always need to have the right equipment by your side. The X5(i) from SWAROVSKI OPTIK redefines accuracy. Its new spring retention system and turrets are part of the total package promoting accuracy and offering you across the entire adjustment range an accurate impact point adjustment of 1/4 or 1/8 MOA in terms of both elevation and windage (X5/X5i 5-25×56 P), even in the most extreme situations. To help you hit close targets accurately, you can use the SUBZERO function to go below the sight-in distance. Thanks to its outstanding optical performance, this rifle scope is the ultimate expert at long-range shooting. For more information, visit http://www.swarovskioptik.com/hunting/x5i-c200507.
Multiple reticles, one target
The X5(i) illumination unit offers 10 different illumination levels. When they are inactive, the reticles are completely black and clear, while when active, they are illuminated across the whole surface. The illuminated reticle produces the maximum contrast both during the day and at night, including in poor light and weather conditions, while also ensuring greater accuracy.
The following reticles are available:
- BRM/BRM-I+: Specially developed for long-range shots.
- 4W/4W-I+: A reticle optimized for marksmen who adjust the height with the turret and the crosswind with the reticle.
- 4WX/4WX-I+: Developed for accurate aiming and estimating distances.
- PLEX/PLEX-I+: A simple reticle that focuses on the essential aspect – the main aiming point.