Hunt Cool, Quiet and Dry During the Early Season
The hunt shouldn’t have to end just because it starts raining. Savanna Reign provides premium protection from precipitation with NeverWet®, a superhydrophobic treatment developed in partnership with Rust-Oleum®. Unlike temporary DWR treatments that wash away relatively quickly, this permanent fabric treatment sheds massive amounts of rain, mud and other liquids hunt after hunt, allowing hunters to remain dry and comfortable when the skies open up. Best of all, Savanna Reign with NeverWet® doesn’t sacrifice dryness for stealth. It keeps bow hunters dry without the use of stiff and noisy membranes, so they can stalk, climb and draw their bows in total silence.
The versatile Savanna Reign Pant provides fast access to essential items via a flexible six-pocket design. A unique, non-slip waistbelt features an integrated webbing belt with a fast-adjusting buckle for a secure and comfortable fit. Leg zippers extend a full 20 inches up the outside of each pant leg for easy dressing over boots.
ScentLok Technologies Savanna Reign Pant
- Carbon Alloy™ technology for odor adsorption
- NeverWet® coating dramatically repels water, mud, and other liquids, keeping hunters dry and clean without a stiff and noisy membrane
- Lightweight design for smooth and breathable early-season comfort
- Wicking treated lining for moisture management
- Smooth polyester interlock fabric for comfort
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with buckle
- Six-pocket design for keeping essentials close
- 20” leg zippers for easy dressing over boots
- Men’s sizes SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X and 3X
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country (082), Realtree Edge (153), Mossy Oak Bottomlands (075), Realtree Max-1 (078), True Timber Strata (152) and True Timber Kanati (080)
Learn more at ScentLok.com
Wes White represents the collective — yet individual — voice of the Western Whitetail editorial staff.