Sig Sauer KILO2200MR
by Darren Choate, Editor In Chief
The KILO2200MR provides distance readings—on a highly-reflective target—out to two miles. Like most of the current range-finding devices on the market, the KILO features angle-modified ranging, a necessity for western big game hunting.
The KILO2200MR also comes standard with a small aiming circle, which provides precise ranging performance for those long-range shots. Sig Sauer’s HyperScan (4x per second range updates) makes this rangefinder perfect for the western bowhunter as well; simply press the button, follow the moving target, while the KILO2200MR provides constant range updates.
- Ranges up to two miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, more accurate center aiming circle along with milling features.
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range displayed with angle of incline/decline.
- LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment point.
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE GuaranteeTM and Electronics Limited Warranty.
- New milling reticle with 2.4 MRAD inner diameter and 3 MRAD outer diameter center aiming circle.
- SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
Darren is the Founder of Western&Whitetail. Prior to his career in the outdoors, Darren served as an Airman in the US Air Force. As a freelancer, his articles have been published online and featured in magazines such as Western Whitetail, Western Hunter, Quality Whitetails, Cabela’s Outfitter Journal, Fur-Fish-Game, and Rocky Mountain Game & Fish Magazine. Additionally, Darren spent time as the Editor In Chief of Whitetail Journal, Bowhunting World, Predator Xtreme, Archery Business and Hunting Retailer magazines with Grand View Outdoors. He is a voting member and supporter of the Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA). Although he lives in elk and Coues country, Darren enjoys hunting across the country and writing about his experiences.