Don’t leave your shot of a lifetime to chance. Get the Oracle 2 from Burris.
Burris Optics is proud to introduce the new and improved Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight. The Oracle 2’s design is based on all the customer feedback we got from the original Oracle and includes: Improved Auto-Brightness Detection, Improved Manual Brightness Control (lower levels), Improved Set-Up (micro-adjustments on LRF), better waterproofing, and more accurate arrow drop calculations. The function is still the same… range your target at full draw with the push of a button. The Oracle 2 instantly provides the distance to your target and an exact aiming point that factors in the angle of your shot.
No more guessing distance, fumbling with rangefinders, dialing sights, or aiming between pins. Most importantly no more watching the trophy of a lifetime walk away because you didn’t have time to range him and shoot or worse yet, tried to range him and spooked him from the movement!
Innovation Based on Experience
The Oracle 2 is built on a decade of experience with rangefinding optics like the Eliminator Laserscope.
How It Works
At the push of a button, the Oracle 2 instantly displays the distance to your target and provides the perfect aiming point for your exact setup.
The Oracle 2 has a built-in inclinometer that factors in angle for shots commonly encountered in treestand hunting.
Lightweight and Robust Design
The Oracle Oracle 2 is lightweight and robust enough to weather any conditions (shockproof, waterproof, and fogproof).
- No Glass to Scratch, Fog, Glare or Break
- 20 Yard Fixed Pin (failsafe)
- Forever Warranty backs the Oracle 2 No Questions Asked
- Integrated Inclinometer factors in angle for steep angles and shots common in treestand hunting
- Improved Auto-Brightness Detection
- Improved Manual Brightness Control – lower levels
- Improved Set Up – even easier to set up and sight in
- Store Multiple Arrow Profiles
- Right and Left-hand Compatible
- Locking Micro Adjustment Knobs
- 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustments
- Accommodates up to 176 MOA (184 inches of drop at 100 yards.)
For more information, visit www.burris.com.